The new DT50-2 Pro distance sensor from SICK provides the perfect combination of measurement performance and size. Based on the patented HDDM™ time-of-flight technology it provides precise and reliable measurement, with ranges of up to 10 m on black targets and up to 30 m on white targets. Nothing can stand in the way of the Dx50-2 product family – not even mechanical stresses, ambient light, or extreme temperatures.
Dx50-2: New features imply new possibilities
- A wide measuring range and a compact housing increase the number of application possibilities
- Very high throughput thanks to a high measuring frequency
- Precise and reliable measurement regardless of object color improves uptime and process quality
- Withstands harsh ambient conditions thanks to ruggedness, a wide operating temperature, and ambient light immunity
- Integrated shape comparison for straightforward checking and sorting of objects
- Fast, intuitive commissioning via display, easy teach option, multifunctional
input, or IO-Link saves time
- Full process control with IO-Link from commissioning to maintenance
- Three switching modes provide a simple solution for demanding applications
The first sensor in the Dx50-2 product family, the DT50-2 Pro, offers maximum performance in demanding applications:
The DT50-2 Pro ensures precise, reliable measurement or detection at even greater distances. Even in the case of small or barely detectable objects in car body or vehicle construction applications.
Metal and steel industry:
Whether it’s used on steel coils, rollers, or hot plates, the DT50-2 Pro lets nothing burn and delivers reliable measurement data – even on glossy or red-hot objects.
Also the wood industry offers an extensive range of applications. Regardless of color and quality, wood can be detected or measured precisely, reliably, and, most importantly of all, at high speed from a great distance.
Transport and logistics:
Trouble-free productivity when running cranes or various other logistics-related processes – for example, for container height and distance measurements or for collision prevention of cranes.